Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's summer. I have neglected you internet.

We are definitely enjoying our summer break. And, because we are out and about almost all day every day, I have about 500 pictures to upload on the weekends and little time to sort them and post here all the time.

I'm sorry. I promise to be better. Forgive me?

So, let me show you what we've been so busy doing...


Julia likes to encourage the chickens to lay eggs.





We've been having picnics.
Pizza picnics.
Pizza picnics on the side of the road next to the skating rink we were going to.

Julia can't skate yet, but she sure loves to sing.
Elisabeth's getting much better at skating, though!
This would be Julia escaping onto the rink and me frantically chasing her.



Elisabeth joined the summer reading program at the library and has been dutifully reading and filling in her sheet for prizes. Her friends have joined as well, so they like to read together. It's super cute.
Julia discovered puddles.
And marching. ;)

We have not forgotten to still pay attention to our cats, of course.



Elisabeth has been dressing up "hip hop" style.

And, I've been tending my potted garden, which has decided to cooperate with me!!!


I hope you're enjoying your summer as much as we are ours!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so G to pose with your foot on the banister in front of the kitty poster. Word.

    ReplyDelete