
Where did a year go? And when did Julia become an actual (grumpy but loveable) person? I am listening to her belly laugh at Elisabeth and can't help but think that Julia is a perfect addition to this family. It's hard to fathom that a baby that isn't even a year yet, is totally her own person. She has mannerisms and attitudes that are completely her own and so different than what we'd experienced with Elisabeth. She's so moody and routine oriented. She naps at the same times every day, and even wakes up around the same time every night. She loves loves loves dolls, which Ebeth never gave a second thought too. I have loved getting to spend so much time with Julia and I know Evan appreciates the 6 months he got to be the stay at home daddy to her too. Well, here's a month by month of my almost one year old. *sniff* *sniff*
All buckled in for her car ride home. Already yellow with jaundice!

She was so tiny! She loved sleeping in that baby swing.

At 2 months, her cheeks are already starting to fill in.

She lived in slings the first 3 months of her life. The girl was a cranky baby!

Already showing contempt for us. :)

I love this pic.

Aw! Isn't she the saddest?!

Snow baby. 6 months.

Hanging out with her BFF Moxie the Cat.

8 months.

9 months and still sleeping in the bassinet in our room.

The girl LOVES bath time.

Ha! Classic Julala grumpy face!!
No comments:
Post a Comment