Monday, August 3, 2009

Time for more cell phone pics blog!

So, today was official WW weigh in day and I lost 5.2 pounds!!!! Thank you, thank you, I am excited too! I know not every week will be like this, but still, it's a good start.

Okay, I was clearing pictures from my phone and thought I'd share some with you. Some are from when we were still in Pekin. Here we go!!!


Kyle, Ethan, Jana and Ebeth swimming at the YWCA in Pekin sometime in May.

The Papa Parade!!
Aunt Kyle bought Ebth a new stroller for her twin babies. Obviously, Julia has plans on sharing it with Elisabeth. :)
Jana took pictures of Julia in a tutu while they were here visiting. Here's one of my favorites.
Julia hanging out in the pack and play in Pekin when she was still sleeping in my bedroom.
Elisabeth likes to sling her babies just like her mommy. :)
Ethan taking Julia for a walk. Julia was psyched!
Elisabeth filling out her library card for Colorado Springs.
Fishing with Papa minutes before falling into the lagoon (remember?).
The girls dancing in Jana's kitchen before we moved.
Elisabeth is the monkey bar queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment