This week, we realized that Elisabeth has totally outgrown her bike and we will need to replace it this summer. Dude, look at her knees. Poor Ebeth.

This week, I decided to trim Julia's bangs. The girl looked shaggy and unkempt.

So I attacked her with scissors while she ate a brownie to pacify her.

And perhaps I cut them a tad too short...(shut-up, Rachel).

This week, I thanked the lord that Elisabeth's grown up teeth are
finally coming in. The girl has looked like a jack-o-lantern for weeks now!

This week, Spidey moved to a bigger jar.

This week, Julia learned how to open the pantry door, which is a door knob.

She now has access to ALL of the snacks her heart desires. Crap.

This week, we bought a dining room table from friends of ours. We are kind of like grown-ups now. (Thanks, Kim and Chris!!!)

This week, Evan smoked ribs I bought on his grill for 5 hours. He was most excited by the challenge and we all ate them like starved animals. They were heavenly.

And, finally, this week, Julia sings you a song. It's a song about her Daddy, I do believe. (Please note her attempt to enter the pantry, but her failure since she is, in fact, not left handed.)
i love the table! it looks awesome
ReplyDeleteand the song!! the song!!!
ReplyDelete