We've decorated for Christmas.
My Fat Santa has made his appearance on the tree.
He is my absolute favoritest ornament and I make a big production of putting him on the tree and emphasizing how no one can touch him because he is so breakable. This year Elisabeth asked, "Mom, when I move out, can I take Fat Santa with me for my trees?""No."
"Oh. Will you always have him on your tree?"
"Yes. You can have him when I die."
"Ok. I'll make sure and tell Julia when we're older that he's mine after you're dead."
My North Pole village is set up and Julia likes to pull up a chair and watch the Wind-Up Toy factory spin around.
We've started on the Christmas cookie baking. Yesterday was the peanut butter cookie making day. Julia was so super proud of herself that she was my helper.



But, mostly there's been a lot of reading going on; especially since Evan's still pretty much immobile due to his leg.


I do so love when my family reads. :)



But, mostly there's been a lot of reading going on; especially since Evan's still pretty much immobile due to his leg.

I do so love when my family reads. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment