Friday, October 7, 2011

Today.

Today is one of those days where I could do a bunch of things and be super productive, but first I'd have to find the get-up-and-go needed to do said things. 

Today is also one of those days where Julia needs to talk all day to me about every little thought going through her 3 year old mind. She does this while following me around everywhere.  Some day, I will totally get to use the bathroom solo again...someday...

(This little bird sits on my kitchen window sill with two of his little friends.  They make me very happy when I'm washing dishes.)
 Today is one of those days where I don't feel pregnant, I just feel like a giant monstrosity. I will be five months along next week.  How weird is that?  This pregnancy has kind of flown by...probably because it's my third one and I kind of feel all "been there, done that".  Of course a pregnancy that flies by quickly in the beginning will probably drag those last couple of months and then the baby will be here before I know it.  I'm anxious to meet this baby.  I'm wondering how it will differ from it's big sisters personality-wise.  Do you think this one will talk less? Yeah, I don't think so either.
                                             
 Today is one of those days where I miss being in Colorado. I miss being able to just call my friends and say, "Dude, I'm  bored and I'm coming over in 5 minutes." I also miss the mountains. I am trying really hard to give Texas a chance, but when you're heart belongs to another state, it's hard.  This weekend I think we'll do some more exploring of the city.  I'm trying to take advantage of the loveliness that is Groupon and visit new places and try new things.  Now that it's not so hot, both girls have been outside more and have befriended the countless neighborhood children.  Even my shy little Juju has been initiating conversations with the kids she meets.
 Today is one of those days where I'm not saying "no" to much.  Can  we read a million books?  Sure.  Can I go outside and play in the rain?  Yes.  Can we build block towers?  Of course.
Today is one of those days.  How's your day going?

No comments:

Post a Comment