Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cell Phone Pic post

I had to clear my phone recently because I had used up all the memory taking pictures. I do like taking millions of pictures. It was fun looking back at what I deemed important to capture with my phone. Here's a short recap of the pictures I took since January of this year.

Julia cooking eggs in her dance outfit.

Vivian doing who knows what with my pots and pans outside.

Julia sitting at my feet like she used to when she was a toddler.

Julia loses her first tooth!!!!!

Evan scraping ice off our cars in Texas! Good thing we kept the ice scrapers like true Illinoisans!

Eisenhower joins the family!

Park fun!

Julia next to the picture she colored at Trader Joe's.

Eisenhower supervising school work.

V riding.

Ebeth enjoying her first official cup of coffee!

Vivian yawns.

We eat at a restaurant.

Vivian's tackle face.

Julia does a news report that is interrupted by a GIANT CAT SET TO DESTROY THE VILLAGE!


Julia taking an apple break.

V selfie.

Evan wows the children with his mustachery.

"Mac my best friend me."

Two beautiful girls.

Vivian went on an adventure.

How Eisenhower watches squirrels outside.

Super Yinyin!


We let the girls jump in puddles in the rain (which Julia still declares as one of the BEST DAYS EVER!)

The cats look longingly at each other from windows in the same house.

Julia contemplates her existence.

I take pictures to entertain Evan at work.

Proof V sometimes takes naps not in my arms.

Pure joy!

Elisabeth turns into a young lady without my realizing it.

Dump truck sitting.

V supervises dinner making.

I am serenaded.

Vivian kind of participates in a group picture of my children.

Evan coaches Juju's teeball team!

I don't know.

Ebeth realizes she can leave me surprise selfies of herself.

Vivian is busy "helping" while I check out books at the library.

Ebeth is now a front seat passenger.

Vivian gives Ebeth a pre softball game pep talk.

I realize that Eisenhower has a comically small head compared to his massive body.

I take the children to post office much to the post office workers' dismay.

Julia still loves Pink Baby.

Watching Ebeth play softball like normal people.

We do an art project at the library.

I don't let Vivian in the house until after I have taken her sad, sad picture.

It rains and my Texas yard freaks the eff out.

I take my homie V to the supermarket.

Julia loses a second tooth!!!!

Wasn't that a fun recount of the last 6 months?!

No comments:

Post a Comment