Monday, December 14, 2009

Saucy Mommies

Remember when I first moved out here to Colorado and I was so sad and lonely?

Well, that is no more! I would now like to rant and rave about the mommy group I found. We have been living out here for 7 months now and I have to tell you, without this group, I would have run away a long time ago.

The group of moms is very diverse, but most of us are military wives. Not something that the group set out looking for, but we've all seemed to find each other. Some of the moms are new to the military (like yours truly) and others are old hat. We've all got kids around Julia's age (I have the oldest kid in the group, even though there are moms 10 years older then me!). And I just love them. I've been to new places because of this group (Lil' Biggs, Fargo Pizza Factory, Little Monkey Bizness, Rock Bottom!) and have made friends in my neighborhood. Ugh, I just stinking love the group!

Last week we went to Lil Biggs again. It's so nice going as soon as they open, because there are no grade school kids, so the babies can just roam as much as they want.
Julia enjoys anything that has a steering wheel.


She also loves the slide.







Again with the steering wheels. This is also the first time she ever said Beep!Beep! Most exciting.


She was a fan of the grocery cart.

And the girl LOVES LOVES LOVES to play basketball.



Today we went over to one of the other mom's houses for a cookie exchange. Yummers!
This is Julia's "I don't know where it is" face. It's one of my favorite faces.

Whatever she was looking for she found, and bossily pointed for me to get it.

I told her to get down and do it.


The best part of the group is that Julia gets to play with other kids.




Even though she outweighs every one by 1,000 pounds.



1 comment: