Monday, January 18, 2010

The Crime.

A crime was committed in our kitchen yesterday. A most horrific crime...at least in Evan standards.



Someone wrote on the floor.

Don't worry, we captured the perpetrator immediately. Mainly because she was still sitting at the scene of the crime, completely devastated that her marker had been taken from her.

She also gets super sad when we tell her "No!". It breaks her little criminal heart.

While Evan cleaned up the mess, I documented the evidence. Besides the floor, she managed to write on the cabinets, her baby broom and her right foot...

her left foot...


her left hand...

and her right hand. Tsk, tsk, baby.

But, her Daddy cleaned her up as best he could. And she was forgiven.

It's so hard being a baby. Especially a baby bent on destruction.


Oh, and this guy?

He's made a guest appearance on my other blog. You'll love what's he's cooked for us. (I love it because he cooks it every Sunday morning while I am sleeping soundly in my bed. And for that, I super love him!)

2 comments:

  1. I died laughing at your comment on my blog where you said "my fat, fat baby."

    The picture of her looking sad is HILARIOUS-- she is so, so, so adorable.

    The snowman shirt is a "woderkids" brand-- my mom got it, and I have no clue where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. She is the funniest EVER!

    ReplyDelete