Do you see this child?
Yes, this one. The one with the cute little ears?
Well, she has decided that this week would be a great week to give up naps. I don't know if you remember or not, but Evan is gone for two weeks...so, giving up naps right now is not great timing.
The thing is, though, is that Julia is exhausted. She's is passing out in the car after just 2 minutes. But, the minute I try to lay her down, she opens her eyes and starts bawling. And she's begging for bed at supper time, which is not cool. She'll go down around 7:45, but she's up at around 6. It's not enough sleep. She's getting bags under her pretty little baby eyes.
See? Look at her face here....she is beyond tired.
And I don't mind walking away from her after I've put her down and have her whine a little. She's two, she knows the nap time drill. But this isn't just whining, this is blood curdling cries and screams. That, I can not handle. And I totally blame Evan. I think that him not being home has made her clingy and that's led to not wanting to be left alone at nap time. Sigh.


i love that this is evan's fault.
ReplyDelete