Sunday, March 6, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It's that time again! Here are my finds for this week.


1. DIPTYCH
(First off, I had to look up what that word even meant. Then, I had to figure out how to represent the word. So, I used a picture from my archives of the girls both at one month old that I'd used to show how much they looked alike.)

2. BOOK
3. WHEN I THINK ABOUT HOW the cat IS ON THE blanket I just made, I JUST HAVE TO give up, wash it and hurry up and wrap it to be sent to the baby I made it for before my cats find it to sleep on again.
4. A TASTE OF ITALY
5. REMINDERS
Check out Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos for more Scavenger Hunt Sunday fun!

6 comments:

  1. Well done!!! I have heard that those daring books for boys/girls are cute. I love your kitty pic :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitty pic! So cute! Love the italy pic toO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great - love how you interpreted fill in the blank!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots... LOL on your interpretation for the fill in the blank! Adorable diptych too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great...and I LOVE that sweet kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha - love your fill in the blank shot!! :)

    ReplyDelete