Saturday, October 17, 2009

H1N1 in the house.

Yep. Ebeth is down for the count. Evan has it too. He was sent home from work on Friday, because he seriously looked like death warmed over. Elisabeth has it much worse than Evan does and seemed to get worse much quicker. I called the doctor's office, and they told us there's not a whole lot they can do. Give her tylenol for her fever and aches, but otherwise, let it take its course. But, if she starts to show any signs of respiratory problems, then take her to the ER immediately. Apparently this strand of flu is settling deep in the lungs and that's what all the big scares have been about. So, we're keeping an eye on her. And letting her watch countless movies and drink endless cups of hot chocolate. :)

So far, Julia and I are good to go. I have a little cough, but still feel fine. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Oh, and this weekend is sunny and beautiful. Probably the last nice weekend we'll be having for a while. Figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment