Friday, January 14, 2011

Today he is four.

Today my Ethan is 4. Four. Four years old.

Sigh.

Of course, I shan't share a picture of him as a 4 year old, because I'm in denial that my first red-headed true love is 4 and wears a size 12 shoe (I have a second red-headed love who is 7 months old and the size of a butterball turkey). I will show you this picture, taken when he was 18months old:
(do not even get me started on how little my own children are...I can't take it today)

For those of you who may not know Ethan, he is my nephew. I love him. He is destructive and sweet and smart and charming and will be taller than me when he's 9. You can see all about his recent visit here and here. Then if you need more Ethan adventures you can see last year's visit here and here.

Happy birthday, Ethan!

1 comment: