Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nina and Papa visit and bring some extra people along

Evan's parents had planned on coming to visit us over spring break. We had some things planned and were most excited.

Then, Evan's sister, Kyle, asked if we cared if she and her boys could tag a long since her husband, Matt, would be on a work trip the whole week.

Of course, we said yes! We're not going to give up opportunities to smooch those red-headed nephews!!!
Let me tell you how thankful I am for a bench on our dining room table. Three kiddos fit perfectly on it!
Oh, and these two?
Are nothing but trouble when they get together. Lord help us when they are teenagers.
Nina and Papa came bearing gifts for the girls: Baby doll beds! Julia put her pink and purple babies in there pronto.


Kyle got to celebrate her half birthday while at our home!

Poor Ebeth was stuck in the middle of Flopsam and Jetsam.



I don't remember why this occurred...

We had a lot of fun and did a whole bunch of things. The weather was pretty cooperative for most of the week they were here. I'll share some of the trips we made soon, but for now, I have some cleaning to do and some sunshine to enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment