Hello! I am posting these lovely flowers this morning because I woke up to 2 inches of snow on the ground and I want to look at something that is solid proof that it really is spring.
It just super likes to snow in the spring here in Colorado.So, what are you up to today? We're heading out to the Y after our coffee date here. I've got some miles that need to be logged and Julia has some kids to play with. I really hope that the Y we join in San Antonio has just as friendly and nice of a staff as this one does here. Julia loves her teachers in the kid area, which says a lot since she's so shy and timid.
I feel productive today. I've checked off lots of things on my to-do list and still have more to do and I don't feel overwhelmed about it. I've mentioned before how much I hate errand running and phone calling, but today it's not bogging me down. We'll see if this productivity lasts all day or not.
Tonight we are going skating with the church the girls go to on Wednesday nights. Their Wednesday night program is done for this school year and they're having a last hoorah at Skate City. Evan and Ebeth will be skating while Julia and I play a few serious games of skiball. I have my quarters ready and everything. They'll have face painting and whatnot there, so the girls are super pumped. I won't lie, though, I am kind of sad that Evan and I's Wednesday date nights are done. It was nice have 2 full hours to ourselves. Sometimes we'd go out to dinner or go to stores we wanted to visit kid free, but sometimes we'd just go home and hang out.
Well, Julia is literally trying to pull me out the door. She has some playing to do at the Y.
I feel productive today. I've checked off lots of things on my to-do list and still have more to do and I don't feel overwhelmed about it. I've mentioned before how much I hate errand running and phone calling, but today it's not bogging me down. We'll see if this productivity lasts all day or not.
Tonight we are going skating with the church the girls go to on Wednesday nights. Their Wednesday night program is done for this school year and they're having a last hoorah at Skate City. Evan and Ebeth will be skating while Julia and I play a few serious games of skiball. I have my quarters ready and everything. They'll have face painting and whatnot there, so the girls are super pumped. I won't lie, though, I am kind of sad that Evan and I's Wednesday date nights are done. It was nice have 2 full hours to ourselves. Sometimes we'd go out to dinner or go to stores we wanted to visit kid free, but sometimes we'd just go home and hang out.
Well, Julia is literally trying to pull me out the door. She has some playing to do at the Y.Swing by Amy at Lucky Number 13 if you need some more coffee! I'll see you next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment