She is so mine...look how lopsided she is. No balance whatever.
I love how she looks so sk8ter-y!While Ebeth was practicing her mad scootering skills, Julala was inside helping Memaw with her Avon phone calls.
"What is this tail on your phone? It's so 'antique-y'. No one else I know still has a wall phone like this. It tastes divine!"
"Um, Memaw, you have about 5 seconds to get off that phone and get me some real food."Last week, Julia and I decided to visit Ethan at the arena while he played with other children in the tot area. For one dollar, your child is able to roam the rainbow padded room and play with all the equipment. Now, while my child is completely immobile, Ethan had tons of fun. He even paused long enough to share a snack with Julia.
Julia was receiving her own snack, but decided she liked the looks of Ethan's more.
Look at him look at me for help. So cute. Too bad I was taking pictures and wasn't able to save him. (Just kidding, I continued to feed my fat, fat baby her own snack)
"Here, Ethan, let me help you take off your socks. You don't need them on."
"Thanks, Juju. Now I'll take yours off."
"Wow. We both have enormous feet for our ages."
Julia flapping her sock in the air like a pompom.
Eating Ethan's diaper that was being used to clean his nose. I did not get that information until after I let her suck on it. Thanks, Memaw.
Ethan trampolining.
Seriously, look how big his feet are!
Debbie helping Ethan on the balance beam. Isn't he so cute? In other news, Evan has safely arrived in Washington DC where he will be hanging out until Saturday with his Air Force Jag schoolmates. (It's like a field trip paid for by taxpayers instead of fundraisers!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment