So very true. Yes, I'm hiding. I'm not scared to admit it. The girls are overwhelming today and at dinner I asked if I could have a bottle of wine to drink. By myself. From the bottle. I'm not ashamed. You haven't eaten a dinner with Julia. She's sooooooo loud. And you know Elisabeth isn't about to be outdone by her baby sister. And where's Evan while all of this is occuring? Oh, eating a steak dinner (or rib dinner) at a nice restaurant surrounded by peers. Now, I know Evan would much rather partake in our obnoxiously loud dinners because he does truly love his girls, but I would much rather be eating at a nice restaurant in Alabama. So jealous.
Anywhoo...I am merely posting the snow pictures I took today to prove to Evan that we had snow, it was very pretty, but I still was grumpy about it. You know, ironically, Evan can stay updated on the girls through this blog currently. See, so I have every right to post daily because Evan needs to be informed about how his girls are doing. (Nevermind I call him constantly and text him even more...)
Anywhoo...I am merely posting the snow pictures I took today to prove to Evan that we had snow, it was very pretty, but I still was grumpy about it. You know, ironically, Evan can stay updated on the girls through this blog currently. See, so I have every right to post daily because Evan needs to be informed about how his girls are doing. (Nevermind I call him constantly and text him even more...)




No comments:
Post a Comment