Friday, March 27, 2009

Let's try this again...Google style

Ebeth and Jana reading together. Ebeth has become quite the reader.
Julia hanging out at meal time.
Julia fishing out whatever she can find in her bib. She's quite the oinker.
Julia thinking to herself, "Wow, I am really loud when I eat."
Julia in the morning, talking to the penguins on our sheets.


I know that for some of you, I sent a link to a webpage I'd created on shutterfly.com, but it was too overwhelming for me (I am easily overwhelmed) and found this Google style of blogging muuuch easier. So, here we go.

I would like to be able to blog to you all about Evan, me and the girls since we will be traveling so much now that Evan is in the Air Force. I feel it will be an easier way than by emailing you all individually with unique messages that are personal and sincere. Instead, you are going to receive massive blogs. Deal. :)

Let us all start with recent events. Would you like to hear about the girls? Of course you would! We will do this chronologically...

Ebeth recently performed in a talent show in her Kindergarten music class. Last performance she danced to a song from Hairspray and was the only talent show participant. Apparently, some of the children laughed at her (Ebeth is a serious dancer and very intense), and that made her a bit self conscience (and Evan very sad). So, this time around, she chose to take her harmonica and play a waltz on it for the class. It received rave reviews. :) She also inspired two other classmates to actually do a talent. One little girl sang "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. And one little boy ran around the room in circles. He was informed that it was not a talent and to please stop.

Julia is currently trying to pull herself up on things. Due to her massiveness, it is proving quite the task. She is also into growing teeth and is still quite the monster at dinner time. For those of you not yet priviledged to actually hear the child at any meal, I ask you to stop by sometime. Or perhaps I will post a video so you don't have to put yourself through the agony of a meal with her. She makes this grunting noise the ENTIRE MEAL. Not an exageration. I actually get headaches while eating with her sometimes.

Evan is doing well. He is leaving next Tuesday for Washington DC. He is excited. Of course, he'd rather see us...or that's what I'd like to think. But, he does love DC, so that might not be that true.

Alright, people, let's see how this website goes for us. I wish you all the best as you read these fine words that I continue to type to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment