Sunday, November 28, 2010

Burp.

We had a lovely weekend. We managed to skip eating leftovers today, but do not worry, we still have plenty.

We're out of these though:
Cause those things are flipping fantabulous and are a must have on the menu. As are deviled eggs, but those are gone as well.

I made cranberry sauce for the first time ever! I used Pioneer Woman's Cranberry-Pomegranate Sauce recipe. Holy moly, was it delicious!
My 17.5lb turkey was cooked perfectly and I even found the giblet bag before I cooked it this year!!! (Well, Evan found it.)
Our friend, Jeanna, made this ham. I usually don't like ham. This ham changed my mind forever.
Unfortunately, I was so busy making sure people ate and that there was enough drinks and that everyone was enjoying themselves, that I neglected my camera.

I hate it when I do that.

But, we had fun. I love it when friends and family from different parts of our lives can come together to talk and laugh and eat and have fun. It was a fabulous Thanksgiving.

And Jana and her iPad totally kept the kiddos entertained for hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment