We are waiting. Any day now, we will know for certain what happens to us in the summer.
Will we be here another year? Will we be moving? It's a very strenuous wait. Sometimes I think about it all day long and other days I won't have pondered on it at all and then the thought will randomly pop into my head.I like our life here. I like our house. I like our school. I like our routine. I love our friends.
But there's that sense of adventure that's gnawing at me. The want to live somewhere new, see a new part of our country, live in a place I've never even visited. The adventure was part of why I was eager to have Evan join the Air Force.
But there's that sense of adventure that's gnawing at me. The want to live somewhere new, see a new part of our country, live in a place I've never even visited. The adventure was part of why I was eager to have Evan join the Air Force. We could live on the east coast, a different country, a state closer to Illinois and our families.
So, I wait. I try to appreciate where we are right now. I try to soak in how happy we are right here. I try to memorize all the things I love about this gorgeous state that I've fallen in love with.
So, I wait. I try to appreciate where we are right now. I try to soak in how happy we are right here. I try to memorize all the things I love about this gorgeous state that I've fallen in love with.I wait.
Wisconsin is a lovely place...
ReplyDelete