While Melissa was visiting, we took her to see Garden of the Gods. It's one of my favorite places in Colorado Springs and since the weather was so beautiful, it was a perfect day to go. Evan and Elisabeth had work and school, respectively, so it was just Melissa, Julia and me.
Julia really wanted to push the ginormous rocks down. She tried very hard.
Melissa helped her, but the rock was "too heavy, Mommy."
She then found a cave to climb through.
I seriously took about 200 pictures of her while we were walking around.






Julia decided she needed to climb this rock. I need to tell you that the other side was quite a steep drop off for a two year old. Melissa and I made had quite a few "Oh my god, she's going to fall off, quick! grab her!" moments.

Julia then decided she needed to slide down the path.





Oh wow! This place is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteVA - have you ever thought about doing photography on the side? You take some beautiful pictures!
ReplyDelete