This is my little sister Terra. Terra's a fabulous person. She has a heart of gold and a laugh that you can't help but laugh along with.

Elisabeth loves her Aunt Terra. Terra calls her "Hot Stuff" and Elisabeth thinks that the disco song of the same name is her own personal song.
Terra used to live in Colorado. Elisabeth and I made a trip out to see her in August of 2006. We climbed some mountains and got stuck in a flood while driving back to her home in Ft. Collins.
Terra was recently married in 2007. Her husband, John, is a sergeant in the Air Force. They are currently living in Texas.
Terra and John are hosting Thanksgiving at their house this year. John's family lives in Texas, so they'll have quite the house full. The thing is...well...Terra and the kitchen have never totally gotten along. Like ever.
And while I miss my little sister like crazy, I am counting my blessings that John has taken over the cookings of their Thanksgiving feast.
Cause otherwise all of Terra's in-laws would be making a trip to the ER...no offense, Terra. You know I love ya to bits and pieces. I'm just saying...
Terra used to live in Colorado. Elisabeth and I made a trip out to see her in August of 2006. We climbed some mountains and got stuck in a flood while driving back to her home in Ft. Collins.
Terra was recently married in 2007. Her husband, John, is a sergeant in the Air Force. They are currently living in Texas.
Terra and John are hosting Thanksgiving at their house this year. John's family lives in Texas, so they'll have quite the house full. The thing is...well...Terra and the kitchen have never totally gotten along. Like ever.
And while I miss my little sister like crazy, I am counting my blessings that John has taken over the cookings of their Thanksgiving feast.
Cause otherwise all of Terra's in-laws would be making a trip to the ER...no offense, Terra. You know I love ya to bits and pieces. I'm just saying...
No comments:
Post a Comment