My phone's photo memory is not big enough. Every few days I want to take a picture of something hilarious or cute that my children are doing, and I turn the phone's camera on and it says "Memory Full", to which I usually have a few choice words to say (which makes me thankful my kids do not know swear words or recognize when I'm using them). Then I have to go through and either email myself some pictures to make room or delete some that aren't important. And, if you know me, ALL pictures are important.
So, I spent some time today emailing myself my phone pictures while the girls vegged out to Yo Gabba Gabba and Sesame Street (Hey, it's Thanksgiving break. They can veg for a day.)
So, here's some lovely pictures of moments in our lives I felt my phone camera needed to capture. (And, please remember, if it seems like there are a lot of Julia pictures, the child is with me all stinking day. I have no one else to capture moments of. Plus, she's hilarious)
This is my Julia bundled up and ready to walk to get Elisabeth from school. We now have a rule that we can't walk to get her unless it's 45 degrees or higher. It makes someone cold and grumpy otherwise. (Me.)

Julia getting into the pantry and finding the milk container I forgot to return to the milk man.
Pretending to take a swig. (Don't judge my overflowing garbage can. I took it out right afterwards, thank you.)
Julia "helping" me change the garbage. Nevermind that the chore was done and that she was basically dumping new garbage bags into the garbage can. She loves to help.
Julia is surprisingly friendly about sharing her food. Ebeth can usually talk Julia into feeding her over half of Julia's snack. I know that's surprising when you look at Julia's belly. You'd think she'd be stingy.
Reading a photo album about when Elisabeth was a baby. It's one of her favorite books.
The girls in the fort that Elisabeth built.
Elisabeth makes her own breakfasts (thank the lord!), so if she's the first one up, she just comes in to tell us she's awake, gets some breakfast, then watches her shows until we are unlazy or until Julia demands to (finally) be let out of her crib. Julia gets about 10 jealouses when Elisabeth stands on her stool to prepare food. Julia has been known to knock Ebeth off the stool in a rage of envy.
This is why we rarely eat noodles. And this is why Julia NEVER EVER gets sauce on her noodles.

Pretending to take a swig. (Don't judge my overflowing garbage can. I took it out right afterwards, thank you.)
Julia "helping" me change the garbage. Nevermind that the chore was done and that she was basically dumping new garbage bags into the garbage can. She loves to help.
Julia is surprisingly friendly about sharing her food. Ebeth can usually talk Julia into feeding her over half of Julia's snack. I know that's surprising when you look at Julia's belly. You'd think she'd be stingy.
Reading a photo album about when Elisabeth was a baby. It's one of her favorite books.
The girls in the fort that Elisabeth built.
Elisabeth makes her own breakfasts (thank the lord!), so if she's the first one up, she just comes in to tell us she's awake, gets some breakfast, then watches her shows until we are unlazy or until Julia demands to (finally) be let out of her crib. Julia gets about 10 jealouses when Elisabeth stands on her stool to prepare food. Julia has been known to knock Ebeth off the stool in a rage of envy.
This is why we rarely eat noodles. And this is why Julia NEVER EVER gets sauce on her noodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment