
Could you imagine having a daily column in a newspaper? How do those people do it? How do you write something on probably the same subject day in and day out? I mean, this is just posting one blog a day for 30 days and I've got pretty much nothing today. Guess I shouldn't get into the newspaper field.
Since I am struggling today with any sort of topic for a post, I am going to share more cell phone pics from the archives. I only hope that I don't run out of cell phone pics or this is going to be a long month...
Elisabeth feeding Julia. :)

Evan and Elisabeth playing Legos Star Wars in our apartment in DeKalb. Julia is a mere onlooker.

Julia and her favorite doll. We've misplaced it since our move, but she stinking loved it!

Elisabeth loves dressing up in whatever she can find.


I made Ethan a super nice basketball hoop for his house one day while visiting. Like the hat? ;)

Ethan and Julia chillin' at Ethan's house.

Of course I let my kid lick the Target cart.

Julia and her old pal Moxie waiting for some grub.

Tomorrow I will attempt a real post. (I'd like to emphasize the attempt part)
I LOVE looking at my old phone pics-- these are very cute, especially the Target cart-- eeeew.
ReplyDelete